Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Post by Zenbloke on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:02 pm



nuff said.
avatar
Zenbloke
Fanboy

Posts : 217
Join date : 2010-03-27

http://dances-with-trousers.cabanova.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Post by CyberpunkCentral on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Moved it to the Multi-Platform section.

Anyways this is by far the best trailer of 2011.
avatar
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 2294
Join date : 2010-03-29

http://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Re: OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Post by TRF on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:42 pm

CyberpunkCentral wrote:Moved it to the Multi-Platform section.

Anyways this is by far the best trailer of 2011.
We're 23 days into 2011, so it's not saying much. Laughing

_________________
My Blog

avatar
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2010-03-17

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Re: OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Post by CyberpunkCentral on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:55 pm

TRF wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:Moved it to the Multi-Platform section.

Anyways this is by far the best trailer of 2011.
We're 23 days into 2011, so it's not saying much. Laughing

I can't imagine a trailer topping this though O_o
avatar
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 2294
Join date : 2010-03-29

http://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Re: OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Post by TRF on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:17 pm

CyberpunkCentral wrote:
TRF wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:Moved it to the Multi-Platform section.

Anyways this is by far the best trailer of 2011.
We're 23 days into 2011, so it's not saying much. Laughing

I can't imagine a trailer topping this though O_o
The next Skyrim trailer.

But yeah, this is an awesome trailer and it made me LOL hard.

_________________
My Blog

avatar
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2010-03-17

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Re: OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Post by Zillah on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:16 pm

"But after 12 ****in years, it should be."
Funniest trailer on 2011. I'm callin it.

_________________

"I chuckle when an ego and pride collide with judgement, add that to your buzz and the result is malfunction."
- Sean Daley
avatar
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3005
Join date : 2010-02-23

http://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Re: OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Post by SlySonji™ on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:06 am

Zillah wrote:"But after 12 ****in years, it should be."
Funniest trailer on 2011. I'm callin it.

LOL. What if the game bombs? That line will forever be mocked in the history of the gaming universe.

Then again, the game is already a joke of the industry.

Delayed into 2012. Calling it.
avatar
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 2051
Join date : 2010-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Post by Zenbloke on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:28 am

fun on a stick Calling it end of.
avatar
Zenbloke
Fanboy

Posts : 217
Join date : 2010-03-27

http://dances-with-trousers.cabanova.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum