Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Konami Seeking Next Generation "Metal Gear Solid" Staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Konami Seeking Next Generation "Metal Gear Solid" Staff

Post by CyberpunkCentral on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Under the planner category, the listing has slots for general planners, level designers and scripters. Under the programmer category are slots for graphics, network, plug-ins, audio and game character. Under the CG designer category are slots for concept art, 3D character modeling, 3D stage modeling, 3D character motion design, event scene production, effect production and interface design.

The programming category asks for people with experience on PC/PS3/Xbox360. The "graphics" listing seeks people who are interested in conducting research into next generation CG. The "network" listing calls for, as primary work, the development of the basic systems for server side and game side networking in online games.

The listings are for development of "consumer game content," meaning consoles or portables, just in case you thought Kojima Productions was going to make the next generation Metal Gear a browser game.

Source: Andriasang
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Re: Konami Seeking Next Generation "Metal Gear Solid" Staff

Post by Stoney on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:12 pm

As much as I'd love to see another MGS I wonder where Kojima can take it? Snake's story has already being told, and I'm assuming Big Boss's story has being told aswel, I've only played Snake Eater, never played Portable Ops or Peace Walker.
Stoney
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:33 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU KOJIMA.

GIVE ME MY FUCKING ZONE OF THE ENDERS 3.
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Stoney wrote:As much as I'd love to see another MGS I wonder where Kojima can take it? Snake's story has already being told, and I'm assuming Big Boss's story has being told aswel, I've only played Snake Eater, never played Portable Ops or Peace Walker.
yeah im a huge MGS fan, but where can they take it? right now im pretty skeptical Scratching Head
solidstudios

http://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top