Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Most overlooked game of 2010?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:37 pm

I want your opinions

I would say SINGULARITY and FFXIII(Best Music hands down)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by TRF on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:14 pm

Deadly Premonition, Just Cause 2, and Final Fantasy XIII

_________________
My Blog

avatar
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2010-03-17

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by CyberpunkCentral on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:22 pm

Medal of Honor
avatar
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 2294
Join date : 2010-03-29

http://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by chobo500 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Dante's Inferno, Metroid: Other M, 3D Dot Game Heros.

chobo500
Fanboy

Posts : 229
Join date : 2010-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by Gutzahn on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:26 pm

Blazblue
avatar
Gutzahn
Forum Regular

Posts : 390
Join date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by TheStaticFox on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:31 pm

out of all the games people have started i fell only Blazblue and deadly premonition were the only game(that you said) to be over looked or not really talked about.
avatar
TheStaticFox
Fanboy

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by Padders on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:57 am

Blazblue.
avatar
Padders
Fanboy

Posts : 185
Join date : 2010-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by MEGAlan on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:28 am

Halo Reach was robbed of it's awards.
avatar
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Posts : 495
Join date : 2010-10-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:05 am

MEGAlan wrote:Halo Reach was robbed of it's awards.
cuz its gay

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by Zillah on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:14 pm

MEGAlan wrote:Halo Reach was robbed of it's awards.

..... ROFL ROFL fusion..HA! Facepalm

I think:
- 3D Dot Game Heroes. (Finally played it, GREAT)
- Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. (This deserved so many awards.)
- Bioshock 2 (The gameplay is amazing, looked over.)
- Dead Nation. (The game is fucking great. It needs to be way more looked into.)

_________________

"I chuckle when an ego and pride collide with judgement, add that to your buzz and the result is malfunction."
- Sean Daley
avatar
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3005
Join date : 2010-02-23

http://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by MEGAlan on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:56 pm

Zillah wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:Halo Reach was robbed of it's awards.

..... ROFL ROFL fusion..HA! Facepalm

I think:
- 3D Dot Game Heroes. (Finally played it, GREAT)
- Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. (This deserved so many awards.)
- Bioshock 2 (The gameplay is amazing, looked over.)
- Dead Nation. (The game is fucking great. It needs to be way more looked into.)

Facepalm

You've got to be either the biggest Halo hater or the biggest COD fanboy in this entire planet.

COD: Black Ops is a fun game...but it's just a reskinned version of the previous COD games. I wouldn't be as mad if Bad Company 2 took the Best Shooter award. What do you expect? It's the VGAs...It's one big ass popularity contest and games like BC2 and even Halo Reach were majorly overlooked. Atleast it pleased all of the 14 year old CODers.


I actually felt SORRY for Bungie/M$, because they could have easily just kept releasing rehashed Halo games EVERY year and trippled their profits like Activision is doing with the COD franchise. But no...Bungie puts 3 years worth of development time into every main Halo game and they make sure that it is completely beta tested.

If the next COD game is just another rehash then it better not win Best Shooter or GOTY. That would just bitch slap Gears 3, UC3, Killzone 3, Resistance 3, etc.

avatar
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Posts : 495
Join date : 2010-10-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by TRF on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:35 pm

Halo: Reach deserved to win Best Multiplayer, Best Shooter, and Best Xbox 360 Game. Black Ops is a decent game, but didn't deserve to win any awards.

_________________
My Blog

avatar
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2010-03-17

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by Gutzahn on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:00 pm

This one and only time i kinda agree with alan. Halo Reach souhld have won best Shooter.
Mass Effect 2 and Halo Reach both are worthy of best xbox game.
Best Multiplayer is to hard to decide though, because i wouldnt give it to any shooters, but everyone else would....
I dont even know if my last sentence makes any sense in english, tell me if i failed to hard
avatar
Gutzahn
Forum Regular

Posts : 390
Join date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by TheJubJub5721 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:20 pm

TRF wrote:Halo: Reach deserved to win Best Multiplayer, Best Shooter, and Best Xbox 360 Game. Black Ops is a decent game, but didn't deserve to win any awards.

What won Best 360 Game?
avatar
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 1252
Join date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by TRF on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:21 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:Halo: Reach deserved to win Best Multiplayer, Best Shooter, and Best Xbox 360 Game. Black Ops is a decent game, but didn't deserve to win any awards.

What won Best 360 Game?
Mass Effect 2

Looking back though, I actually think Fable III should've won.

_________________
My Blog

avatar
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2010-03-17

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by TheJubJub5721 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:22 pm

TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:Halo: Reach deserved to win Best Multiplayer, Best Shooter, and Best Xbox 360 Game. Black Ops is a decent game, but didn't deserve to win any awards.

What won Best 360 Game?
Mass Effect 2

Looking back though, I actually think Fable III should've won.

I think for best game of what ever console should be an exclusive.
avatar
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 1252
Join date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by chobo500 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:34 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:Halo: Reach deserved to win Best Multiplayer, Best Shooter, and Best Xbox 360 Game. Black Ops is a decent game, but didn't deserve to win any awards.

What won Best 360 Game?
Mass Effect 2

Looking back though, I actually think Fable III should've won.

I think for best game of what ever console should be an exclusive.

same here bro. Last year, I think L4D2 won best 360 game. only exclusives should be in that catagory.

chobo500
Fanboy

Posts : 229
Join date : 2010-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:37 pm

chobo500 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:Halo: Reach deserved to win Best Multiplayer, Best Shooter, and Best Xbox 360 Game. Black Ops is a decent game, but didn't deserve to win any awards.

What won Best 360 Game?
Mass Effect 2

Looking back though, I actually think Fable III should've won.

I think for best game of what ever console should be an exclusive.

same here bro. Last year, I think L4D2 won best 360 game. only exclusives should be in that catagory.
L4D2 is 09

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by Teckno on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Kirby's Epic Yarn, MOM, and Heavy Rain.
Also Halo Reach. ( One award? ouch)
avatar
Teckno
Senior Member

Posts : 766
Join date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by chobo500 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:26 pm

tahmdick wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:Halo: Reach deserved to win Best Multiplayer, Best Shooter, and Best Xbox 360 Game. Black Ops is a decent game, but didn't deserve to win any awards.

What won Best 360 Game?
Mass Effect 2

Looking back though, I actually think Fable III should've won.

I think for best game of what ever console should be an exclusive.

same here bro. Last year, I think L4D2 won best 360 game. only exclusives should be in that catagory.
L4D2 is 09

no shit sherlock. that's what I said.

chobo500
Fanboy

Posts : 229
Join date : 2010-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by Invincible on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:12 pm

3D Dot Game Heroes
avatar
Invincible
Forum Regular

Posts : 373
Join date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by Zillah on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:53 pm

MEGAlan wrote:

Facepalm

You've got to be either the biggest Halo hater or the biggest COD fanboy in this entire planet.

COD: Black Ops is a fun game...but it's just a reskinned version of the previous COD games. I wouldn't be as mad if Bad Company 2 took the Best Shooter award. What do you expect? It's the VGAs...It's one big ass popularity contest and games like BC2 and even Halo Reach were majorly overlooked. Atleast it pleased all of the 14 year old CODers.


I actually felt SORRY for Bungie/M$, because they could have easily just kept releasing rehashed Halo games EVERY year and trippled their profits like Activision is doing with the COD franchise. But no...Bungie puts 3 years worth of development time into every main Halo game and they make sure that it is completely beta tested.

If the next COD game is just another rehash then it better not win Best Shooter or GOTY. That would just bitch slap Gears 3, UC3, Killzone 3, Resistance 3, etc.


A FPS should never win GOTY. That's not the point. It was robbed? The game's not as good as Halo 3. IT'S NOT.
And what? 14 year old CODers? You mean the 10 year old HaloJunkies?
So, Black Ops is just a reskinned version of MW2? You seriously haven't played it if you can say that.

EXACTLY. It's a popularity contest. SO HOW DID IT GET ROBBED. You know what it is.

Besides, it's just an award show. Get your panties cleaned.

_________________

"I chuckle when an ego and pride collide with judgement, add that to your buzz and the result is malfunction."
- Sean Daley
avatar
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3005
Join date : 2010-02-23

http://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by MEGAlan on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:33 pm

Zillah wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:

Facepalm

You've got to be either the biggest Halo hater or the biggest COD fanboy in this entire planet.

COD: Black Ops is a fun game...but it's just a reskinned version of the previous COD games. I wouldn't be as mad if Bad Company 2 took the Best Shooter award. What do you expect? It's the VGAs...It's one big ass popularity contest and games like BC2 and even Halo Reach were majorly overlooked. Atleast it pleased all of the 14 year old CODers.


I actually felt SORRY for Bungie/M$, because they could have easily just kept releasing rehashed Halo games EVERY year and trippled their profits like Activision is doing with the COD franchise. But no...Bungie puts 3 years worth of development time into every main Halo game and they make sure that it is completely beta tested.

If the next COD game is just another rehash then it better not win Best Shooter or GOTY. That would just bitch slap Gears 3, UC3, Killzone 3, Resistance 3, etc.


A FPS should never win GOTY. That's not the point. It was robbed? The game's not as good as Halo 3. IT'S NOT.
And what? 14 year old CODers? You mean the 10 year old HaloJunkies?
So, Black Ops is just a reskinned version of MW2? You seriously haven't played it if you can say that.

EXACTLY. It's a popularity contest. SO HOW DID IT GET ROBBED. You know what it is.

Besides, it's just an award show. Get your panties cleaned.

Obvious trolling is obvious.

You had me until "The game's not as good as Halo 3. IT'S NOT."

We both know it's much better than Halo 3.
avatar
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Posts : 495
Join date : 2010-10-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by TRF on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:48 pm

Reach is way better than 3. Also, why shouldn't an FPS ever win Game of the Year, Zillah?

_________________
My Blog

avatar
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2010-03-17

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by Zillah on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:51 pm

I like Halo 3 better than Reach. -_-

I just feel that NO FPS is innovative/creative enough to get GOTY.

_________________

"I chuckle when an ego and pride collide with judgement, add that to your buzz and the result is malfunction."
- Sean Daley
avatar
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3005
Join date : 2010-02-23

http://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Re: Most overlooked game of 2010?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum