Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

My Blog on IGN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Blog on IGN

Post by TRF on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:52 pm

This is my profile, including ratings for every game I've played this gen:

http://people.ign.com/z0mb33sl4y3r

And this is my blog:

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

_________________
My Blog

avatar
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2010-03-17

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Re: My Blog on IGN

Post by TheJubJub5721 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:55 am

Very nice, very nice. I like your blog. Good stuff.
avatar
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 1252
Join date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: My Blog on IGN

Post by TRF on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:14 pm


_________________
My Blog

avatar
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2010-03-17

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Re: My Blog on IGN

Post by TheStaticFox on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:49 pm

all i can say is its a good think ur following Greg Miller lol
avatar
TheStaticFox
Fanboy

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Re: My Blog on IGN

Post by TRF on Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:59 pm


_________________
My Blog

avatar
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2010-03-17

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Re: My Blog on IGN

Post by TheJubJub5721 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:06 pm


I agree, I thought it was funny how every black guy sounded the same Silly
avatar
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 1252
Join date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: My Blog on IGN

Post by TRF on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:20 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

I agree, I thought it was funny how every black guy sounded the same Silly
Seriously, it's like they got two voice actors per gender per race and thought no one would notice. Like I said in the blog post, I'd rather have a wider variety of voice actors than Patrick Stewart and Sean Bean.

_________________
My Blog

avatar
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2010-03-17

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Re: My Blog on IGN

Post by TheJubJub5721 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:32 pm

TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

I agree, I thought it was funny how every black guy sounded the same Silly
Seriously, it's like they got two voice actors per gender per race and thought no one would notice. Like I said in the blog post, I'd rather have a wider variety of voice actors than Patrick Stewart and Sean Bean.

I couldn't care less about famous voice actors, that does nothing. One exception was Liam Neeson in Fallout 3. He did a phenomenal job.
avatar
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 1252
Join date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: My Blog on IGN

Post by TRF on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:50 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

I agree, I thought it was funny how every black guy sounded the same Silly
Seriously, it's like they got two voice actors per gender per race and thought no one would notice. Like I said in the blog post, I'd rather have a wider variety of voice actors than Patrick Stewart and Sean Bean.

I couldn't care less about famous voice actors, that does nothing. One exception was Liam Neeson in Fallout 3. He did a phenomenal job.
Liam Neeson is amazing in everything. I also think Ron Perlman is great as the narrator for the newer Fallout games. While I do think Patrick Stewart did a great job as Uriel Septim and Sean Bean did a great job as Martin Septim, they weren't needed.

_________________
My Blog

avatar
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2010-03-17

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Re: My Blog on IGN

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum