Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

Post by Invincible on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:54 am

Anyone else been playing this? I was thinking about selling Red Dead a few months ago, but now I'm glad I held off. This is probably the most fun I've gotten for $10 in a long time. And I haven't even touched the single player part yet. I've just been blasting zombies online with my friend all day. Anyone who loved nazi zombies in WaW needs to get this.
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

Post by TRF on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:08 am

I'm not too far into it, but it's really fun so far. Kudos to Rockstar for making what is easily the best DLC of any game this year!

TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoney on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Rockstar ALWAYS give the best value for money when it comes to DLC. Although I haven't DL'd Undead Nightmares yet, I might do when I'm finished playing some other games.
Stoney
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:07 pm

For those of you who have played it, how many mythical creatures have you encountered. I've encountered (and tamed) War, one of the Four Horses of the Apocalypse. You can also find Bigfoot, a unicorn, and Chupacabra in the DLC.

TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible on Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:53 am

TRF wrote:For those of you who have played it, how many mythical creatures have you encountered. I've encountered (and tamed) War, one of the Four Horses of the Apocalypse. You can also find Bigfoot, a unicorn, and Chupacabra in the DLC.

I think that's part of the other DLC. I just got the Undead Nightmare add on for $10.
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:36 pm

I NEED THIS
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio Auditore on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:29 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:I NEED THIS

I WANT THIS
Ezio Auditore
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:56 pm

Invincible wrote:
TRF wrote:For those of you who have played it, how many mythical creatures have you encountered. I've encountered (and tamed) War, one of the Four Horses of the Apocalypse. You can also find Bigfoot, a unicorn, and Chupacabra in the DLC.

I think that's part of the other DLC. I just got the Undead Nightmare add on for $10.
Nope, all of the creatures I mentioned are in Undead Nightmare.

TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:20 pm

Ezio Auditore wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:I NEED THIS

I WANT THIS

NO! ITS A NEED
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:17 pm

TRF wrote:
Invincible wrote:

Nope, all of the creatures I mentioned are in Undead Nightmare.

Well that's cool. I want to hunt down and kill me a unicorn.
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:05 am

Ok I just got it and HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THIS IS AWESOME! Undead Overrun FTW
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:15 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:Ok I just got it and HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THIS IS AWESOME! Undead Overrun FTW

I got to wave 29 last night. It's great when you get in a game with people who know what they're doing.
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:28 pm

Invincible wrote:Well that's cool. I want to hunt down and kill me a unicorn.
I would like to tame a unicorn and be able to gore zombies on its horn.

Invincible wrote:I got to wave 29 last night. It's great when you get in a game with people who know what they're doing.
I played with one other friend last night and got to Wave 3. Laughing

TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Invincible wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:Ok I just got it and HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THIS IS AWESOME! Undead Overrun FTW

I got to wave 29 last night. It's great when you get in a game with people who know what they're doing.

How? Mine always stops at 15 and goes to sudden death lol. But is there anyway to play the overrun by yourself?
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:58 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Invincible wrote:

How? Mine always stops at 15 and goes to sudden death lol. But is there anyway to play the overrun by yourself?

You have to open the coffin ASAP to increase your time limit and keep the game going. It's pretty much impossible unless you have 3 other people who are willing to work as a team.

I'm not sure if you can play it by yourself or not. I've always had at least 1 other player with me.
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:23 pm

Invincible wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Invincible wrote:

You have to open the coffin ASAP to increase your time limit and keep the game going. It's pretty much impossible unless you have 3 other people who are willing to work as a team.

I'm not sure if you can play it by yourself or not. I've always had at least 1 other player with me.

Ahh I see. We usually open the coffins right away but idk then. Still fucking fun none the less!
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Invincible on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:56 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Invincible wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Invincible wrote:

Ahh I see. We usually open the coffins right away but idk then. Still fucking fun none the less!

Yeah, it is. I haven't been able to get past wave 20 since that one time. It just depends on how good you and your team is, I guess. During the later levels you have to throw some bate and lure the zombies away from the coffin or you'll never be able to get to it in time.
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top